Vodafone Ghana Contact Number and Email Address

Sponsered Ads

Sponsered Ads

Contact Vodafone Ghana

For your convenience to contact Vodafone Ghana We have provided all possible information of Vodafone Ghana. You can contact Vodafone Ghana on the given phone number 0302 667046 / 0302 666221. To know the address location of Vodafone Ghana it is also presented here Accra Central, Accra, Ghana. Contact them by sending email to Vodafone Ghana you will find an email address here . To know more about Vodafone Ghana, go to their website www.vodafone.com.gh and collect all possible information from there. You can contact them from their website also.

If you have any comment to post or you want to register a complaint against Vodafone Ghana, you are advised to go to the below box and post your view there.

Visit Vodafone Ghana on the Given Address:

Accra Central, Accra, Ghana

Contact Vodafone Ghana on the Given Contact Number:

0302 667046 / 0302 666221.

If the contact number or email address of Vodafone Ghana is incorrect, please tell us HERE

Send Vodafone Ghana Email on given Email Address:

Open Vodafone Ghana Website by given Website Address:


Was your query resolved after making call or sending email to Vodafone Ghana, tell us HERE

Vodafone Ghana is Associated With and Known as:

Vodafone Ghana is the part of the Vodafone Group Plc. It was previously known with the name of Ghana Telecom and was established back in the year 1974. It is the national telecommunication company of the country and had about 4 lakh customers of all telecommunication services it provide which are Mobile phone telephony, fixed line telephone at the end of 2006. It was bought by Vodafone Group Plc in the year 2008 and changed its name the Next year to Vodafone Ghana. Vodafone Group Plc holds 70 percent stake in the company and the rest 30 percent is owned by Ghanaian government. The company offers service such as SMS, MMS and internet services through its crystal clear network and offers other services like fixed line services and broadband internet services.

Customer Care Contacts Of Vodafone Ghana

The Telecom company has setup a well directed customer care center, and customer executive remain 24x7 active to assist customer. To connect with customer center do use below given numbers: Valuable Contact Number for General Inquiries Phone Number: 0302 667046 / 0302 666221 Valuable Contact Number for Customer's Support Phone Number: 080010000 Valuable Contact Number for Non Vodafone Users Phone Number: 0505555111 Valuable Contact Number for Vodafone Health Line Phone Number: 0505005050

Services Offered By Vodafone Ghana

Vodafone Ghana offers various prepaid plans to subscribers. The plans are meant to provide freedom to subscribers to choose a plan that meets their requirements. The telecom company provide various prepaid plans to customers under various daily and weekly plans. Subscribers are empowered to choose a desired plan and pay accordingly. Vodafone Ghana offers postpaid plans to customers that are aimed to provide uninterrupted services to customers. The telecom company deliver various postpaid services on monthly based plans. The postpaid services also enabled customers to make long distance calls. International roaming is also available on postpaid services. The company offers mobile internet services to subscribers over both prepaid and postpaid services. Vodafone Ghana offers mobile internet services under various speeds. The mobile internet allows customers to enjoy internet over all types of smart phones.

Vodafone Ghana Contact Calling User Reasoning

Assign Your Ratings

Sponsered Ads

From Where to Get More Infomation of Vodafone Ghana:

Search in google Vodafone Ghana with the name Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, linkidin Pages and you will find more information on these pages. Search in google like Vodafone Ghana Google Plus Page.

Ask Vodafone Ghana for toll free:

When you call to Vodafone Ghana, ask for toll free number to enjoy charge free calling.

Calling Vodafone Ghana:

At the first step When you call to Vodafone Ghana please do not forget to tell them that you have found their contact number on findbusinessaddress.com.

What was the discussion over the phone with Vodafone Ghana, Please express HERE

Mention Your Complaint/Comment/Review

Your Name:
Image Text:
Vodafone Ghana Contact number, Address, Customer Service