Contact Sheffield Train Station For your convenience to contact Sheffield Train Station We have provided all possible information of Sheffield Train Station. You can on the given phone number +44 845 712 5678, 08457 221 125. To know the address location of Sheffield Train Station it is also presented here Sheaf Street, Sheffield S1 2BP, United Kingdom. Contact them by sending email to Sheffield Train Station you will find an email address here email@example.com. To know more about Sheffield Train Station, go to their website www.nationalrail.co.uk and collect all possible information from there. You can contact them from their website also.
If you have any comment to post or you want to register a complaint against Sheffield Train Station, you are advised to go to the below box and post your view there.
Sheffield Train Station is Associated With and Known as:
Sheffield Train Station is the largest railway station located in Sheffield, England. This station was operated by East Midlands Trains and owned by Network Rail. It was setup by the Midland Railway in the year 1870 with the name of Pond Street. After some time, it changed its name to Sheffield station. It has nine platforms.
There are several facilities available at Sheffield station including ticket machines, cash machines, baby changing facilities, seating area, shops and much more. Sheffield station ticket office hours: Monday to Friday - 05:00 to 10:50, Saturday - 05:00 to 10:50 and on Sunday - 07:45 to 11:00. The core objective of Sheffield Train Station is to furnish flexible, comfortable and cheapest train travel services to the passengers to travel different destinations of the World.
Features and Services of Sheffield Train Station
Sheffield Train Station
is the bulkiest railway station in United Kingdom and it is offering the high class services for the passengers. was previously known by the name of Pond Street and later on with Sheffield Midland.
- Sheffield Train Station provides the services for both tram stop and Railway station.
- Sheffield Train Station is run by East Midlands and owned by Network Rail.
- Sheffield Train Station has nine platforms and also equipped with various vital facilities for passengers like waiting hall, shops, phone booth, toilets, information desk, ATM machines, ticket machines and guest houses. The Sheffield Train Station is divided into four parts: first platforms 1a and 1b, second platforms 2a to 5b, third platform from 6a to 8b and fourth the adjoining Supertram stops and all these sections are connected by a large footbridge.
- The Sheffield Train Station was opened for world in 1870 by the Midland Railway as the last and fifth railway station in the city of Sheffield.
- In the premises of United Kingdom, Sheffield Train Station is one of the busiest railway station and it is offering the sophisticated services for passengers in the form of low fare tickets, 24x7 hours ticket booking services and much more with thorough implications.
Contact Numbers of Sheffield Train Station
- For Ticket Booking Service: 0370 333 4875
- For Customer Grievance Call: 03457 125 678
- For Customer Service Cell: 08457 48 49 50
From Where to Get More Infomation of Sheffield Train Station:
Search in google Sheffield Train Station
with the name Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, linkidin Pages and you will find more information on these pages. Search in google like Sheffield Train Station Google Plus Page.
Ask Sheffield Train Station for toll free:
When you call to Sheffield Train Station
, ask for toll free number to enjoy charge free calling.
Calling Sheffield Train Station:
At the first step When you call to Sheffield Train Station please do not forget to tell them that you have found their contact number on findbusinessaddress.com.What was the discussion over the phone with Sheffield Train Station, Please express HERE