NDPL is Associated With and Known as:
NDPL is known as North Delhi Power Limited company. Tatapower ddl is a joint venture between Tata Power Company and the Government of Delhi. It provides electricity in North and North West parts of Delhi and serves a populace of 50 lakh. The company started on July 1, 2002. It has alliance with Tata Power Company. Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited [TPDDL] is a joint endeavor between Tata Power and the Government of NCT of Delhi with the larger part stake being held by Tata Power (51%). NDPL disperses power in North and North West parts of Delhi and serves a masses of 6 million. The organization began operations on July 1, 2002 post the unbundling of the recent Delhi Vidyut Board (DVB). The organization has executed cutting edge mechanized frameworks for its whole dispersion system. Frameworks, for example, SCADA, Geographical Information System, Outage Management System, DMS and OTS are the foundation of the organization's dissemination mechanization venture. To guarantee complete straightforwardness, TPDDL has likewise given online data on charging and installment to all its 1.44 million buyers. NDPL has included sun powered era as a piece of economical activity since 2008. NDPL has made a few turning points in its excursion as such; it is currently engaged and focused out and about ahead and is investigating new chances to imitate its experience of appropriation changes both in India and abroad. Tata Power Delhi Distribution has won a few awards for its spearheading endeavors in changing the force conveyance scene in its authorized zone both at the national and worldwide levels.
The customer care number of NDPL can be contacted from Uttarakhand, Navi Mumbai, Ludhiana, Salem, Varanasi, Patiala, Chhattisgarh, Allahabad, Kerala, Jammu, Vijayawada, Bhopal, Ghaziabad, South Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Gorakhpur, Mumbai, Bangalore, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Nagpur, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Ranchi, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, Dehradun, Mysore, East Delhi, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Coimbatore, Trichy, Aurangabad, Vadodara, Bihar, Delhi, Goa, Surat, Jalandhar, Raipur, Noida, Punjab, Erode, Thane, West Delhi, Trivandrum, Meerut, Rajasthan, Faridabad, Pune, Nasik, Jaipur, Patna, Assam, Vellore, Hyderabad, Ernakulam, Chennai, Lucknow, Orissa, Cochin, Jamshedpur, Gujarat, Kolkata, Udaipur, Jharkhand, Madurai, Kanpur, Sangli, Himachal Pradesh, Rajkot, Shillong, Gwalior, Mangalore, Baroda, Goregaon, New Delhi, Gurgaon, North Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Agra, Amritsar, Visakhapatnam, Pondicherry India, etc.
- NDPL Registered Office:
Bombay House- 24, Homi Mody Street
Mumbai – 400 001
Tel: (91 22) 6665 8282
Fax: (91 22) 6665 8801
- NDPL Secretarial Dept. Office:
Bombay House24, Homi Mody Street
Mumbai- 400 001
Tel: (91 22) 6665 8282
Fax: (91 22) 6717 1004
Customer Care Number: 1800 209 5161
NDPL Electricity Distribution Service Features
- NDPL is the worldwide influential Electricity distributing Company that has won the global attention due to its unique, flexible and hazel-free consumer energy services.
- The Company makes use of modern methodology and cutting edge tools to provide electricity services to the customers at the most affordable charges that suits the expenses of the customers.
- Moreover, to ensure the safety of the customers the NDPL Company has installed many safety measure devices that saves people from the risks and dangerous of electricity.
- In addition to this, NDPL Company also offered online electricity bill payments, online new electricity connection registrations and much more online services for the ease and benefits of the customers.