Contact Citibank Banking For your convenience to contact Citibank Banking We have provided all possible information of Citibank Banking. You can on the given phone number 1 800 180 2484. To know the address location of Citibank Banking it is also presented here First International Financial Centre: Plot Nos C-54 and C-55, G-Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai 400051.. Contact them by sending email to Citibank Banking you will find an email address here firstname.lastname@example.org. To know more about Citibank Banking, go to their website www.online.citibank.co.in and collect all possible information from there. You can contact them from their website also.
If you have any comment to post or you want to register a complaint against Citibank Banking, you are advised to go to the below box and post your view there.
Citibank Banking is Associated With and Known as:
Citibank Banking was introduced in 1812 at New York City, United States. CitiBank is a global bank having more than 3,500 offices in different countries of the world. Besides banking services Citibank also deals with insurance, credit cards, and investment products. The first head person of Citibank was Statesman. In 1863 Citibank Banking was awarded with The National City Bank of New York award. In 1868 Citibank Banking was counted among the largest banks in the United States. In 1897, it was the first Bank to merge with foreign departments.
Services Offered by Citibank Banking
1. Banking: This service deals with Citibank accounts, loans, prepaid recharging and much more.
2. Credit cards: This service deals with how to pay using credit card. if you want to apply for Credit Card click on the link given below and apply: https://www.online.citibank.co.in/portal/newgen/cards/tab/apply-now.htm?eOfferCode=INHOCCAPPCBTN
3. Loans: Citibank Banking provides Customers personal loan, loan on credit cards, home loan and much more.
4. Insurance: Citibank Banking provides you insurance on life, health and non-life insurance.
5. Online services: Citibank provides you the facility to pay your bills online using internet banking and tablet banking.
6.NRI Banking: Reason why s create NRI banking account is that NRI account has 4% interest on daily basis.
To create NRI account you can visit the link given below: https://www.online.citibank.co.in/citi-nri/products-services/preferred-rca.htm?site=PORTAL&creative=NGX§ion=NRHPRWA1&agencyCode=XER&campaignCode=&productCode=&eOfferCode=NRHPRWA1
For any queries you can write to Citibank Banking at the following address given below:
1. Ordinary Post
P.O. Box No. 4830,
Anna Salai Post Office,
Chennai - 600 002.
2. Registered Post
No. 2, Club House Road,
Chennai - 600 002.