Contact Biocube For your convenience to contact Biocube We have provided all possible information of Biocube. You can on the given phone number +1 604 639 9100. To know the address location of Biocube it is also presented here Suite 201, 850 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Contact them by sending email to Biocube you will find an email address here email@example.com. To know more about Biocube, go to their website www.biocubeco.com and collect all possible information from there. You can contact them from their website also.
If you have any comment to post or you want to register a complaint against Biocube, you are advised to go to the below box and post your view there.
Biocube is Associated With and Known as:
The BioCube Corporation Limited is an Australia based company, which is in business since 2007. The company has operations at the various locations across the globe. It specializes in designing, manufacturing and marketing of Biocube, a compact machine specializes in processing the raw vegetable oils into the biodiesel for Diesel engines. The processing speed of the BioCube is 250 liters per hour. The company has gained the Australian Safety certification. For the development of business in India, it signed a MoU with a Bangalore based VayuGrid Marketplace Service Limited in February 2013.
Customer support System Of Biocube
is the Australian based undertaking and its has specified thorough customer care connectivity network to boost the queries of customers. To connect with representatives of Biocube
, customers can contact on below enlisted numbers.
- General Customer Support: +1 604 639 9100
- For Australian Customers: +61 7 5574 0844
- Fax: +61 7 5574 0544
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Canada Customers: +1 604 639 9100
- Email: email@example.com
Specification Of Biocube
is compact, reasonable biodiesel processor that is processed by the BioCube Corporation
that is an Australian based undertaking. Biocube
is promptly is designed and processed within a prominent modified 20 sea container and the Biocube
can run on or off-grid and can produce biodiesel within hours of arrival. Biocube
makes through biodiesel processing commodities for communities and commercial undertaking ensuring sustainable energy independence. While as Biocube
is thoroughly designed and manufctured, a compact machine specializes in processing the raw vegetable oils into the biodiesel for Diesel engines. While as processing speed of the Biocube
is 250 liters per hour.
Features Of Biocube
is specified biodiesel undertaking and it has some specified features that are enlisted below.
- Robust: Biocube is specially modified 20' sea container housing.
- Compact Size: Biocube have size of a 20ft container; 3.5 tons dry weight.
- Versatility: Biocube are primarily ideal for ideal for farmers, plantation owners, cooperatives, universities, fleet operators, mining companies, etc.
- Flexible: Biocube are useful to useful to handle a variety of feedstock with minor change-over procedure.
- Transportable: Biocube are easily transported by ship, rail or truck and easy to relocate if required.