Contact ACCD For your convenience to contact ACCD We have provided all possible information of ACCD. You can on the given phone number +1 780-488-9088/1-800-387-2514. To know the address location of ACCD it is also presented here 106-10423 178 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5S 1R5. Contact them by sending email to ACCD you will find an email address here firstname.lastname@example.org. To know more about ACCD, go to their website accd.net and collect all possible information from there. You can contact them from their website also.
If you have any comment to post or you want to register a complaint against ACCD, you are advised to go to the below box and post your view there.
ACCD is Associated With and Known as:
ACCD stands for the Alberta Committee of Citizens with Disabilities emerged in the 1973, It is a customer-absorbed society that believes individuals with incapacities identify their circumstances best. ACCD believes it is important that individuals with disabilities are snooped to as well as that they obtain the backing they require to contribute completely and similarly in civilization. Presently, consumer support and recommendation arise through the following actions:
- ACCD Referrals "telephone, e-mail, fax, letter etc"
- ACCD Group support
- ACCD Individual support
Key Services of ACCD
Millions of people across the globe are unaware about some astonishing services of Alberta Committee of Citizens with Disabilities
, some of the key services are listed below:
- ACCD Education and Awareness: ACCD is enthusiastic to humanizing persons, organizations, representatives, universities, decision-makers, airport workers as well as managers regarding disability connected subjects.
- ACCD Projects and Research: ACCD distinguishes that people as individuals with infirmities, identify their conditions finest
- ACCD Collaborations and Partnerships: ACCD’s slogan “Together We Hold the Power” imitates its assurance to emerging dynamic businesses with concurring administrations and personalities
Individual Support Provided by the ACCD
Over the years, ACCD had furnished the following types of individual Care:
Completing AISH forms:
- Listening to persons who need somebody to talk to
- Serving to access disability facilities programs
- Assisting individuals to find caregivers
- Providing help with letter writing
- Providing support with resume inscription
- Supporting for transport selections in small cities
Other Contact details of ACCD
Alberta Committee of Citizens with Disabilities Mailing Address: 106-10423 178 Street NW Edmonton, AB, Canada T5S 1R5
Toll Free: 1-800-387-2514
Email address: email@example.com
For Booking a Presentation:
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Social Media Networking of ACCD
Users across the world can get informative about the additional information of the Association via various social media sources. These Social media networking websites furnish its users by latest updates and events. Some social media networking links of Alberta Committee of Citizens With Disabilities are mentioned below:
Official Facebook Link of ACCD
Official Twitter Link of ACCD
Official RSS Blog Link of ACCD